12 Volt LiFePO4 Lithium Charger for Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries
- Our 12V LiFePO4 chargers are designed to work with all lithium iron phosphate batteries. Whether you need a 5 Amp LiFePO4 charger or 20 Amps, our chargers have you covered. They are all built with a fuseless design, there is an integrated circuit that detects for over current, short circuits, and accidental reverse polarity connections. That means no more hunting around or going to the store to replace hard to find fuses. The onboard chip provides up to 14.6 Volts of CC/CV charging.
- Designed for Lithium and LiFePO4
- Input Voltage: 120V (AC)
- Output Voltage: 14.6V (DC)
- Aluminum Case with Fan
- Over current protection: Yes
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- SAE Connector on Charger
- Alligator Clips and Ring Terminal Adapters included
I have a Lance camper with dual 100ah Expion 360 lithiums. Plugged the Reb 20 amp charger to the outside battery posts and brought them up to full charge flawlessly. Great charger!
I recently got the 20 amp charger to go with the batteries from ReBel, and it is working great.
Got it quick along with my 12 amp Lithium battery.
Battery was showing 13.1 volts, hooked it up to charger and was at full charge of 13.4 v. in ~45 minutes.
More great products from ReBel.
Charger works really good for the smaller batteries. I charge a 6amp hour and a 24 amp hour with it. Definitely worth the investment.
Rebel batteries has been great to work with and so far I’ve had zero issues out of the charger, 6ah, 24ah and 100 amp hour batteries.
All have been worth the investment. Quick charge times, light weight and longer run times means more time on the water.
So far order arrived as expected and shipping was fast. Had a stocking question, response via email was timely.