What is Covered?
reBel Batteries warrants that all batteries will operate free from defects in material and workmanship.
What is not Covered?
This limited warranty is not valid against defects resulting from, but not limited to:
- Misuse and/or abuse, neglect, or accident
- Exceeding the unit’s design limits including but not limited to the following.
- Using to crank engines
- Using with an over-sized inverter
- Exceeding maximum charge currents
- Exceeding maximum discharge currents
- Under-sized cabling,
- Mismatched cable sizes or lengths,
- Incorrect wire termination,
- Incorrect wire connections,
- Reverse polarity connections,
- Improper series or parallel connections
- Environmental damage due to inappropriate storage or operating conditions, exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or water damage.
- Acts of God, including lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire, and high winds
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Damage in handling
The limited warranty shall be considered void if the warranted product is in any way altered. The warranty will be void if any fasteners or adhesive used to seal the unit are removed or altered.
How Long Does this Coverage Last?
This limited warranty lasts for a maximum period of five (5) years from the date of sale as determined by proof of purchase and subject to the following conditions.
- The product is fully charged and fully discharged a maximum of once every 3 months.
Please contact reBel Batteries Technical Support team with questions regarding warranty period.
Who is Covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.
How to Obtain Service
Before contacting reBel Batteries customer service department, please read the “Support” section of our website to troubleshoot the problem. If trouble persists:
- Contact the reBel Batteries Technical Support team (email@example.com)
- Return defective product to place of purchase
- If the product was purchased as part of a factory installed original equipment component on a new RV, please contact us directly at 1-305-477-5080
What reBel Batteries Will Do?
reBel Batteries’ entire liability and Customer’s exclusive remedy shall be, at reBel Batteries’ option, either:
- Return the price paid for the item
- Repair the item
- Replace the item if it can’t be repaired in a reasonable amount of time
Any replacement item will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater.
What reBel Batteries Will Not Do?
This limited warranty does not assume the risk of loss during shipment and won’t insure the product during shipment.
Unless approved by reBel Batteries, all product shipped collect to reBel Batteries will be refused. Test items or items that are not under warranty, or units that are not defective, will be charged a minimum bench charge of ($50.00 US) plus taxes and shipping. A 15% restocking charge will be applied on goods returned and accepted as “new” stock.
No Other Express Warranty Applies
This warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty. No employee, agent, dealer or other person is authorized to alter this warranty or make any other warranty on behalf of reBel Batteries.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, reBel Batteries and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the product and any related written materials. This limited warranty gives customers specific legal rights. Customer may have other rights depending on the jurisdiction.
No Liability for Damages
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall reBel Batteries or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, reBel Batteries and its suppliers’ entire liability under any provision of this warranty shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the product. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.